I am an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science
& Engineering at
Texas A&M University. Before joining Texas A&M, I
received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the College of
Computing, Georgia Tech, in 2008. I am a recipient of 2010 NSF CAREER
Award, 2013 AFOSR Young Investigator Award, Best Student Paper Award
IEEE Symposium on Security &
Privacy (Oakland'10), Best Paper Award from 2015 International
Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS'15), and a Google
Research Award. I'm currently directing
the SUCCESS (Secure Communication
and Computer Systems)
Lab at TAMU.
- [June 2016] Please consider submitting your work on SDN to CoolSDN'16 (co-located with ICNP'16)!
- [May 2016] A systemization of knowledge paper on SDN security from our group ("Enhancing Network Security through SDN") is invited to appear in ICCCN'16. Check it out if you are interested (or just started) in this area.
- [Dec. 2015] Please consider submitting your paper to ACM workshop on SDN-NFV Security 2016!
- [Nov. 2015] Our VisHunter paper is accepted to INFOCOM'16. Congratulations, Jialong!
- [Oct 2015] Our paper on SDN-defined Programmable BYOD Security is accepted to NDSS'16. Congratulations, Kevin!
- [Oct 2015] Our AutoProbe paper was selected into the
finalist (top 10) of 2015 CSAW Best Applied Security Paper Award.
- [July 2015] Our SMASH paper received Best Paper Award at ICDCS'15! Congraluations to Jialong!
- [June 2015] Please consider submitting your work on SDN to CoolSDN'15 (co-located with ICNP'15)! Deadline is July 24!
- [June 2015] Our paper on Network Security Virtualization is accepted to TIFS. This is a journal extension from our CloudWatcher (NPSec'12) paper.
- [May 2015] Our paper UIPicker is accepted to USENIX Security'15. Congratulations, Yuhong!